Friday, February 24, 2012

Seasoned Divas!


And the award goes tooooo...THE 50ish & FLY CLUB!!! Is it me or is the “older” generation of women becoming sexier, sassy, youthful, etc. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I put “older” in quotes because the younger ladies are definitely getting a run for their money.

The photo shoots below are simply “older” women being comfortable in their skin, you can't buy nor fake this type of confidence. You probably wouldn’t believe me if I told you their exact ages; it’s pretty darn shocking!!! They all approached their individual shoots with uncertainty but yet provided TONS of energy and we all know I love love love energy (makes for a great shoot).

So this post is dedicated to women of ALL ages, shapes, and sizes; YOU too can be SEXY, FUN, and PURTTY (yes, I said purtty) LOL!






No comments:

Post a Comment